- When: March 18th, 2017 (Saturday)
- Where: Mitchell Middle School
2100 Zinfandel Drive, Rancho Cordova
- Check-in: 8:00am – 8:45am
- *Make sure all team members are present
- *Single players welcome! Register at the
event with a parent to sign the waiver.
- * Divisions: BOYS & GIRLS 4th – 8th Grade.
- …and, it’s FREE!
BE A PART OF THE MADNESS!
- 4 players per team max (team members must check-in together)
- Single players will be placed on teams closest to their own grade/division
- 4th-6th grade teams will compete in the same division
- 7th & 8th grade teams can choose to compete in Recreational or Competitive division
** ALL PLAYERS RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT AND MEAL TICKET**
Pre-registration for March Madness is required so turn in
your team application on or before March 20th!
- Turn in your team form to the school office.
- Or email them to PAL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Or drop them off at the Rancho Cordova PD station.
We strongly suggest all players turn their forms in together, as one Team, or you may be placed on single player roster.
Rancho Cordova Pal — 2897 Kilgore Road — Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
916-875-9627 OR 916-875-9634